A collection of thoughts, inspirations and inevitable moments of venting from a shopaholic and design geek.

5.07.2010

Please try this! Very easy!



I made lunch for my parents today and decided to try a new recipe. I made it my own and it turned out fabulous! The recipe called for goat cheese, which I'm not a big fan of so I traded it for feta. I added a honey garlic glaze.

Ingredients:
  • Chicken breasts (1/person)
  • Fresh basil
  • Feta or goat cheese
  • Honey
  • Garlic cloves, chopped
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Dried basil leaves
  • Olive oil

Directions
  • Cut the chicken breasts through the thick of them, creating a pocket
  • Add salt, pepper, dried basil and chopped garlic. Rub
  • Drizzle some honey on chicken
  • Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
  • Stuff a mix of fresh basil and feta into the chicken pockets
  • Add more honey to coat
  • In a deep skillet add about 1/2 cup of olive oil until very hot and bubbling
  • Bring down to medium heat and add chicken.
  • Make sure you turn the chicken often to cook through both sides

I promise it is scrumptious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment