A collection of thoughts, inspirations and inevitable moments of venting from a shopaholic and design geek.

8.07.2011

I soooo wish!

With the excitement of moving into a new place (the beach house is almost move-in ready!), I've been longing for a change. Before I moved back to Honduras I would change residence every year, sometimes it was a hassle, sometimes it was exciting. After 6 years of living outside my parents' home, I'm itching for my own space now that I'm back in. If only I could afford it!

But a girl and dream and if I did this is the apartment I would be living in. The pictures are off of Sweedish real estate website Alvhem and if I could buy every single property they list, I would!


Not a huge fan of the closet but that window desk is out for my heart.


I looooooooove this balcony!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment