A collection of thoughts, inspirations and inevitable moments of venting from a shopaholic and design geek.

1.29.2012

I'm the girl

I'm the girl who has a few best friends and doesn't need anyone, the girl that laughs the hardest at her own jokes. The girl that expects way too much. Doesn't care what anyone thinks and is nice to everyone. I'm the girl who will hang up on you but then call you right after and say sorry. The kind of girl that will put all her trust in you until you give her a reason not to. I'm the girl that will never leave your side when you need me, the girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up. I'm the girl who tells only the special ones that indeed she is very ticklish. I'm the girl who won't give up on you if I really believe in you. I believe in loving somebody forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment