A collection of thoughts, inspirations and inevitable moments of venting from a shopaholic and design geek.

4.14.2010

Helloooo! Almost back!

I say I'm almost back because it will probably be another week before I'm really back. My friend Krsitin came to Honduras and we visited Nicaragua for a week with other friends and then we relaxed in the Bay Islands for 4 days. Liiiiiiittle addition? He ended up coming from St. Louis and traveling with us. Twist!

Needless to say I was considerably nervous about our encounter 7 months after the break up and it was more for me. Am I still in love? Do I still care enough to keep a relationship alive? Does he? Are we still gonna make this work? How? I damn nearly had a nervous breakdown. But my mom gave me a piece of wisdom that I thought would never leave her lips "Why do you have to make a decision now?". That did the trick! I was a lot more relaxed and a little braver.

I have to say having him here has been incredible. It feels like we picked up right where we left off. Just a tiny 7 month, painful and destructive bump. It has done my heart so much good. I felt lonely, misunderstood, out of place and he tidied me up.

Now he's sick, laying in my parents' couch with an IV in his arm because he's so dehydrated. Nothing serious! Just a bug he caught but most importantly he caught it on the day he was leaving so he decided to stay!! :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment